Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFOs: Generals, Pilots and Government Officials Go On the Record

Options
  • 20-05-2011 5:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭

Has anybody read this book yet? The reviews for it are very positive, even from skeptics. Michio Kaku has expressed a positive view on it. I don't know if he's plugging it, but I respect him as a scientist. I was going to buy it to pass a few hours during the week - as it seems to be a bit balanced, opposed to the usual nonsense.

http://www.amazon.com/UFOs-Generals-Pilots-Government-Officials/dp/0307716848

That's the link. Anyone have any views on it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭ed2hands

:pac::pac:
    Foolish earthlings.

(No i haven't actually, not my cup of tea but interesting title, am sure it'll sell like hotcakes)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭David Matthew

Looks interesting. With a book like this, I would usually skip straight to the one star reviews (discarding those that are simply dismissive), to see the worst of what people are saying about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭A_Fitz

Well worth a read for skeptics and believers alike, as is 'Mirage Men' by Mark Pilkington which is a bit like a UFO version of 'The Men Who Stare at Goats'..........highly recommended.

Advertisement