Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

World ends tomorrow!

Options
  • 20-05-2011 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,104 ✭✭✭✭

The latest date for the end of the world is actually tomorrow! Link

Sorry about the short notice, better make tonight a good one!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭Sparticle

It has already ended in Australia.

*Checks Twitter*

I guess no one thought it was worth a tweet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

The world needs to start first before it can end. I'm bored off my tree here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

Having chicken Kiev for dinner. My last meal and I don't even like chicken Kiev.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,067 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

What's the conspiracy?

=p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

What's the conspiracy?

=p

That the man who predicted this weekend made a wrong one before and he's still givne attention whereas he should be mocked?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,067 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

fontanalis wrote: »
    That the man who predicted this weekend made a wrong one before and he's still givne attention whereas he should be mocked?

Honestly, it's the people giving him attention that should be mocked!

I'm pretty sure the whole thing is based on an episode of The Simpsons anyway..

Lisa: “All through history self-anointed seers have predicted the end of the world and they’ve always been wrong.”

Homer: “But sweetheart I have something they didn’t have. A good feeling about this!”

• Registered Users Posts: 8,294 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

namloc1980 wrote: »
    The latest date for the end of the world is actually tomorrow! Link

Sorry about the short notice, better make tonight a good one!

Yippe :D...........No work Monda............Oh wait......feck :(

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

Honestly, it's the people giving him attention that should be mocked!

I'm pretty sure the whole thing is based on an episode of The Simpsons anyway..

Lisa: “All through history self-anointed seers have predicted the end of the world and they’ve always been wrong.”

Homer: “But sweetheart I have something they didn’t have. A good feeling about this!”

You're right. I think there was some fella who spent his lifes savings putting up billboards for this across the US.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

tomorrow is a bit vague.....
    any chance of a time?? want to know if i need to complete a report for some investors tomorrow or not....

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,776 ✭✭✭up for anything

fontanalis wrote: »
    You're right. I think there was some fella who spent his lifes savings putting up billboards for this across the US.

I rather think it was other people's life savings.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭David Matthew

[Stretches arms, rubs sleep residue away from eyes, and yawns in pleasure]

Now, what's all fuss about?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭irish1967

If someone in your house is still asleep right now run into their room and shout..

ITS STARTED !!

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

was so busy this morning, must have missed it.. ahh well there is always december..... thats the next one i think....

great thing about about these end of worlds, there is always another one around the corner ....

• Registered Users Posts: 16,480 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

This isn't a conspiracy it's just some weirdo's making stuff up.

Stupid story doesn't (always) = conspiracy theory.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,104 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Looks like it's started. Maybe the Rapture is finally here!!

Link

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Carra23

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Looks like it's started. Maybe the Rapture is finally here!!

Link

Yep and here http://uk.news.yahoo.com/millions-risk-earthquakes-175919138.html

Maybe there is something to what those quacks were on about ! They said we would all die due to earthquakes that would erupt from now until October................

Carra23 wrote: »
    They said we would all die due to earthquakes that would erupt from now until October................

:eek:
    Armageddon out of here

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

ATTENTION .........

Due to technical difficulties... The scheduled END OF THE WORLD event has been postponed.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

If you have already quit your job, given away your life savings or liquidated all of your assets... Ooopps... Our bad!

We will attempt another Doomsday event in December, 2012.

Please stay tuned.

Oh, and Have a nice day!:)

Advertisement