Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for good book on positive thinking

Options
  • 20-05-2011 12:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭

Hello, I am looking to buy a good book on positive thinking, would you have a good one to advise please? I know there are many out there, so want to make sure I make a good choice :)

Thank you! ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭skylight1987

i know its an old book but the power of positive thinking by norman vincent peale always helps me when i get bogged down with life and worrying . i may be biased though as it was the first one i ever read and i have a great affection for it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 sc9

If you want to place an ad, contact the administrators. THIS IS NOT THE PLACE. JC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Spotless

Eckhart Tolle books are good. It depends on your personality though and why you think you need positive thinking books. Sometimes you just need perspective rather than instructions on how to be positive. You can't always get perspective from reading a book.

Advertisement