Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bomb threat last night.

Options
  • 19-05-2011 11:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭

Surprised there hasn't been a post on this...Gaol cross was blocked off in the early morning and for all of last night. Half of Castlewhite was evacuated because a "suspect device" was found in the vicinity. Got woken up at half five in the morning by the gardai in my house wrapping on my bedroom door.

One or two friends got emails saying exams on Friday could be canceled, and no subsequent correspondence (I assume someone jumping the gun there since there has been nothing about it since).

Anyone know what the ska was?

Comments

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Turned out to be a hoax, no problem with exams or anything

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

They should have postponed the tests for a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭UpTheSlashers

They should have cancelled all remaining tests and given everyone a 1:1.

Advertisement