Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaeilge for first year secondary students

Options
  • 19-05-2011 9:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 49

I am seeking suitable textbooks/magazines etc for first year secondary school students. I would appreciate all input.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 omna

I'm not sure of the name of the book, but I know Freda Kinsella and Andrea Durkin are the authors of a good first year book. Could be worth checking out.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Zed1

inde wrote: »
    I am seeking suitable textbooks/magazines etc for first year secondary school students. I would appreciate all input.

Not sure if you mean school textbooks or what, but I'm in First Year and I used Fonn 1 this year. The book was helpful cause the teacher wasn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭pog it

There are three sources I can think of for learning/teacher material. Foinse's learners pages, the online 'Saol' magazine (can't find link for it though) and also www.beo.ie has some relevant stuff.

Advertisement