Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

College Conspiracy

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭Sparticle

Care to include a synopsis?

From what I can see it is in the makers of this vid's best interest to spread propaganda and fear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 461 ✭✭Talk E

@ Sparticle. From what I can see, the makers of the video are making people aware and educating them so that they are prepared for the inevitable collapse of the financial system in the U.S.
    One persons truth is another mans fear.

Pretty good, well presented documentary. Obviously I'd have to do some research to be sure of all the statistics it puts forward but it looks accurate enough. No real surprises for me to be honest, then I do watch quite a lot of videos. Goes back to the federal reserve (as usual) and modern day slavery, forcing people into perpetual debt that can never be repaid.

Advertisement