Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guilty Gear x2

Options
  • 19-05-2011 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭

saw this game (xbox) for sale for 6 euro in a shop in town and was wondering if it's worth buying?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

I would say yes. I'm not too up on which guilty gears are which but the ones I've played are a lot of fun.

And let's be honest, for 6 quid what's it going to hurt. Barely buy a Big Mac with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

I think #Reload was the one that came out for Xbox. Two versions out of date, but still worth every cent IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Naphiel

It's a great game but that version is pretty out of date. They've released 2 or 3 versions since. I only have X2 myself, as I saw it when I was considering getting Blazblue, and it is really good. I'd say get it if you have anyone to play it with, otherwise I'd pass.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

GG is extremely fun, an excellent excellent game, given ^C is the most balanced and up to date version #R still gives you the same experience minus some characters and balance changes

do it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Ar, I have my copy sitting on a shelf in this very room. Tis a bit of fun to throw on every now and then.
    If you like BlazBlue at all, then Guilty Gear is for you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Naphiel

They need to hurry up with that PS3/360 version (don't even mention Overture :pac:) they've been teasing us with a mention of every so often.

Advertisement