Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

New Audi A6 - good enough to match 5 Series?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭djmcr

Bland is a word that comes to mind, like the interior though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Stevie Dakota

Saw one the other day, was actually shocked at how derivative and dull it was. Like an A4 only worse. While the interior is nice so is the BMW. If I had to choose it would be the ultimate no brainer, 5 every time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭CompleteCarGuy

Saw one the other day, was actually shocked at how derivative and dull it was. Like an A4 only worse. While the interior is nice so is the BMW. If I had to choose it would be the ultimate no brainer, 5 every time.

I think I'd have to agree - A6 is nice, but if both sets of keys were in front of me I'd pick up the BMW's every time

• Registered Users Posts: 23,300 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

Loved the advertising pics of the new A6. Utterly disappointed by it in the flesh. I just hate the rear styling.
    Thats the A6 and A8 that look terrible now imo.
    In basic spec, my order of choice would be A6/5 series/E Class .......best of a bad lot.
    In sport trim, E class/BMW/A6

I think the E class is a much more timeless design but oh so bad in base spec.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭CompleteCarGuy

mickdw wrote: »
    Loved the advertising pics of the new A6. Utterly disappointed by it in the flesh. I just hate the rear styling.
    Thats the A6 and A8 that look terrible now imo.

The A8 is so dull to look at - its odd that they make their niche models so interesting and their mainstream ones so deadly dull

• Advertisement
Advertisement