Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

plastic sheet covering

Options
  • 19-05-2011 10:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭

I'm going camping this weekend with 2 friends and I was wondering if anybody knows where I could buy some cheap plastic sheeting. I am looking to use it in some sort of make shift shelter in case it rains. Would prefer to sit outside than have to go into the tent should the heavens open up. And of course it will not be disposed of on site. We never leave any mess. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭Donny5

I'm going camping this weekend with 2 friends and I was wondering if anybody knows where I could buy some cheap plastic sheeting. I am looking to use it in some sort of make shift shelter in case it rains. Would prefer to sit outside than have to go into the tent should the heavens open up. And of course it will not be disposed of on site. We never leave any mess. Thanks in advance.

Halfords or a motorfactors will sell dirt cheap giant tarps that will do the job nicely. Make sure to get a load of cord, too. You can never have too much cord.

Advertisement