Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creating fake clouds. Taurus Molecular Cloud

Options
  • 18-05-2011 11:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 461 ✭✭

Taurus Molecular Cloud aka TMC-65

I dont know much about this so I'll just bang it out there and see what happens. This clip actually kinda freaked me out a bit. Military folk creating fake clouds, who knows whats in this stuff, probably the same stuff that's in chemtrails. There appears to be brown stuff coming out of the machine also. Some of them seem to be wearing protective outfits. This can not be good.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 461 ✭✭Talk E

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

The first video looks like a military 'smoke' machine or somesuch, but I've no idea really. I've no idea why they entitled the video 'Taurus Molecular Cloud', which relates to astronomy, as do the codes at the end of the video. The second video (I had to watch without sound :o) is presumably just showing the combustion gasses from a rocket. I'm not sure what they are using in that rocket, but maybe it's oyxgen and hydrogen, in which case you are looking at the world's biggest kettle, and the gas is more or less pure steam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭jackiebaron

Just looks like a smoke machine they would use on movie sets, tbh. If this thing was pumping out dodgy chemicals those guys would all be wearing gas-masks abd bio-suits.

A dry ice machine ? You think maybe the military are planning a concert :D

It's obviously a weapon of some kind and it's obvious it's for spraying something of some kind over a very large area.

I highly doubt it's a mobile watering can.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

Talk E wrote: »
    I dont know much about this
    It's obviously a weapon of some kind and it's obvious it's for spraying something of some kind over a very large area.

Some of them seem to be wearing protective outfits.

They're wearing anoraks. With no head-gear or anything. At one stage they're under the cloud. If it were dangerous then don't you think you'd see some reaction from them?

It looks like nothing more than a smokescreen machine that the military could use to disorientate the enemy in battle, or to shield their movements from the enemy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

TMC-65 Russian smoke generator, looks like they are using oil, which would explain the brown mist around the outlet.
    As for protective outfits, they look more like rain coats ;)

CiaranMT wrote: »

They're wearing anoraks. With no head-gear or anything. At one stage they're under the cloud. If it were dangerous then don't you think you'd see some reaction from them?

It looks like nothing more than a smokescreen machine that the military could use to disorientate the enemy in battle, or to shield their movements from the enemy.

This could be a test run.

I'm just stating what I thinkit looks like.

My idea is more plausible than yours. imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

This could be a test run.

I'm just stating what I thinkit looks like.

My idea is more plausible than yours. imo

It's really not, to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

TMC-65 Russian smoke generator, looks like they are using oil, which would explain the brown mist around the outlet.
    As for protective outfits, they look more like rain coats ;)

There ya go Talk E.

The plot thickens.

Some folks out there think this used to crash the Polish presidents plane. :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement