Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Bus Route 150

Options
  • 18-05-2011 7:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

The Dublin Bus Route 150 has changed since the 15th of May.

I used to get it into/home from work every day until we moved offices. It would take me approx 40mins to get home. Leaving work at 5, walking to the nearest stop, waiting for the bus, and then the journey - total time was only about 40mins-50mins max.

Today I had to get this Bus Route home from work for the first time since September. I got on the Bus at 4pm, and I was not off the bus until 5:25pm.

I'm just wondering if anyone else has tried this new route out for the 150 or if anyone has any complaints about it. My complaint would be that at 4pm there was no traffic on the roads, it shouldn't have taken that long to get home. I'd hate to think what its like at 6pm coming home from work!!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement