Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jokey zombie survival kit - suggestions?

Options
  • 18-05-2011 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭

Ok so my best mate turns 30 this week and he is obsessed with zombies and all that that entails. I was going to make up a joke zombie survival kit as part of his birthday present.

I know he has all the zombie survival books etc so i'm kinda thinking of an irish zombie survival kit with some funny and weird things in it. Only problem is i'm totally stumped as to what to get!

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance ;-)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

a Hurley & a few Large bottles of Stout.

Sorted

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭thalia_13

Shame he doesn't drink stout but flagon cider could take its place... It would still be a sparse looking kit just cider and a hurl.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭SmileyPaul

a box of plasters! no cut or bite is too big for a good auld plaster!

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Goodoak

You could put in an “official” Irish government response leaflet to the Zombie outbreak. With such reassuring messages as. The Irish government is currently selecting members of an oversight committee to appoint a board that will select an implementation body to deal with the developing situation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 allin1

Well you could always buy a medical kit... It's mostly what you called a survival kit...just add some few weapons like combat knife or toy guns.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Mitch Buchannon

You should buy an OS Discovery map of his location. Most book shops/outdoor shops sell these. Then you go to the survivors map at the of the Zombie forum and mark out all the "safe houses" on the OS map for your area. Your buddy will have this to hand when Z day breaks out. Plus he can also add to it when he see's places that are not already marked out.

http://www.osi.ie/en/intro/paper-maps.aspx
    http://www.irishmaps.ie/productlistingM.cfm?SeriesID=11

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭wildefalcon

Pair of trainers?

Should be able to out run most Zombies. Failing that buy him a model landrover!

G.

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭thalia_13

Cheers all. keep the suggestions coming all great so far ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,351 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

thalia_13 wrote: »
    Ok so my best mate turns 30 this week and he is obsessed with zombies and all that entrails.

fyp

• Registered Users Posts: 12,351 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

a pack of Galtee rashers for distraction purposes
    a copy of Peig as that will repel any non-Irish speaking Z's
    a Brian Cowen mask to blend in with the horribly disfigured
    a can of Lynx or aftershave with a sticker over it saying Eau de Flesh/Zombie, you decide
    become best friends with Mary Harney and make sure she is around when the Zompocalypse happens

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

An AA12 shotfun for when he gets in a tight spot....

With the Grenade ammunition....

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80595539/

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Get him a fubar, it's the ultimate zombie bashing tool.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,959 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

A big blanket to hide under.

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

Advertisement