Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Classic Army Pro-line M16

• 18-05-2011 3:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

Alright lads, have an M16 that i love but i'd love a SCAR even more so looking to change guns.

Trading wise I'm looking for either VFC,Ares or WE GBB SCAR within reason..anything over 300e is a no.

The gun its self comes with 4 hi-cap mags (all work fine but one's a bit sticky to fit in) and a black gun bag. The guns full metal bar the stock, obviously Plastic! it comes as its shown with the scope and grip and im getting a sling for it but have no pics yet! Has helical gears too.

I'm looking for 250e or very nearest offer. I dont have to sell this so no silly offers lads.

thanks for looking :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 868 ✭✭✭dbuck8

I have a we scar gbb it has a firing issue at the moment taken that into account I can offer a cash adjustment with my scar for the m16

http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa466/dbuck_8/IMAG0135.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Deadpool

offer 150.because i only have 150:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 732 ✭✭✭IrishMactire

Leftbehind wrote: »
    ...it comes as its shown with the scope.../QUOTE]

If you end up splitting these items I am interested in the scope. Good luck with sale.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Leftbehind

hi lads, sorry i had to leave straight after putting this up.. Gun is sold!

Sorry for not replying to offers but i got a call off a mate just as i was putting this up..

Maybe next time ;)

Cheers for looking all the same!! :)

Advertisement