Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish site WRESTLINGVOICE.net to host PIPER's PIT tonight with RODDY PIPER (18.05)

Options
  • 18-05-2011 9:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭

PIPER-262x300.jpg

We're hosting a live Piper's Pit tonight and you can call in and talk with "Rowdy" Roddy Piper! Late I know, but we had to do it at US times.

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

oh wow, congratulations! I won't b near a phone then. Any chance i could write a message here and u ask him??

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭duuuaaaane

sure thing man!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

That's 2am our time, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭duuuaaaane

That's 2am our time, right?

yup

Mr Piper, congratulations on your eminent career! You could easily fit into any era of wrestling, something extremely rare. Your importance in getting WWF and WrestleMania off the ground can't be overstated enough.

If you could recall any stories you have about WrestleMania 2; where you had a boxing match with Mr T.
    Is he a nice guy? What was he like trying to lay the match out with him? Did you have to improvise a lot?
    Was it a difficult position representing wrestling while still having to make the actor Mr T look good?

(I'd most want to hear the WM2 answer, but here's some general questions if u get the time)

1. You main-evented WrestleMania 1, tagging with Orndorff vs Hogan and Mr. T. Was there any reason Orndorff was chosen over your mate Bob Orton?
    What was Cyndi Lauper like?

2. You brought back Piper's Pit in November 2010 interviewing John Cena; asking him not to hand over the title to Wade Barrett, to not spit in your face. A fantastic, heartfelt speech. How would you go about forming your promos, the thinking behind it? What could be applied to wrestlers today?

3. One last question : What was it like working with Zack Ryder at WrestleMania 27? Any thoughts about Long Island Iced Z?

• Advertisement

any update on this?

Advertisement