Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So I found a lump...

Options
  • 18-05-2011 9:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭

Not looking for medical advice here, just sharing to say be vigilant!

I found a lump on one of my testicles last week. Couldnt sleep, went to the doctor who said it could be a cyst and but sent me on to the matter private next monday for some tests to make sure its not cancer. Chances are its a cyst but its a bit nerve wrecking.

Stupidly I went for a cycle on Sunday just gone and I have barely been able to walk since, the most painful thing I have ever experienced! Its probably nothing major, whatever it is I will beat it anyway.

Roll on Monday for the exam. I'm a 29 year old male, healthy. Check your balls lads, once a month, check your balls.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

I know you arent looking for medical advice but dude,seriously,if you have a pain in your ball for the last few days thats so severe that its effecting your ability to walk then get to a doctor today.

Mod hat.

Im going to lock this thread in case anyone posts possible reasons for the pain but I urge you to get checked ASAP.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement