Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

do guys carry on the same as women?

Options
  • 17-05-2011 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

hi lads, on a light note I was just looking for any lads opinions....i was out on the town (down the country - leinster area) & I was introduced to a guy who I was attracted to. i got the vibe he was interested as he didnt take his eyes from me and had his arms around me and to be honest I was so shy i couldnt do anything bar chat silly stuff, rubbish.& he kept minding me as the drunk guys kept annoying me. i give the impression i am confident and outgoing but i am shy in the affairs of the heart! very shy. i was sober. i was with my friend who knows this guy and there was a few others about as well mainly guys who were drunk. we were back at a late bar until about 5am - we chatted for about 2 hours on our own in the publicans kitchen as i wanted a cup of coffee.i dropped him back to his house with our mutual friend and went home. i was only visiting for the weekend and go to this town about once a month. its only an hour away
    what i am asking is i have gone onto facebook checked him out etc. ive asked my friend about him. typical woman! what id like to know is - do guys do the same??? he knows a few people from my local village - do guys suss girls out ask about them to their friends.....???. we are older hes near 40 and i am mid 30s. if i met a guy randomly out i would inquire for sure if we had mutual friends.
    my mutual friend is talking about having a party in a few weeks and we all have to bring 5 friends. unfortunately he didnt ask for my number and in fairness it was awkward as our mutual friend was there at the end so hopefully we'll meet again.
    however, i am of the opinion that if a guy is interested they make sure they get your phone number and ask a girl out !!!
    what do you think?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Hi there.Im afraid this isnt what we are here for.

tGC is not a focus group or an ask the lads what they think about x,y and z.Contrary to popular belief each and everyone of us is different so what one may do,the other may not.To that end,thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement