Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Couple Of Funnies

Options
  • 17-05-2011 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,293 ✭✭✭

In an effort to be more slutty, the missus told me to sit back and watch, as she shoved a lollipop up her pu55y and started masturbating.

I said "Thats lovely darling, but wont you need that tomorrow to help get those children across the road?

Two kids are arguing over whose father is the biggest coward.

1st kid says "My dad's so scared, when lightening strikes he hides under the bed."

2nd kid laughs and replies, "Yeah that's nothing! My dad's such a wimp that when my
    mum works nightshift, he sleeps with the woman next door!"

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

Three vampires walk into a bar. One orders a blood on the rocks. Another orders a double blood. The third simply asks for a mug of hot water.

"Why didn't you order blood like everyone else?" asks the bartender.

The vampire pulls out a tampon and says, "I'm making tea!"

Advertisement