Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drum Mag for AK47

Options
  • 17-05-2011 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭

I was wondering if there is a good site to get a drum mag for an ak47 tactical as i have 2 600 mags but they give some feeding problems

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Got a drum off action hobbies pricey mind you http://www.actionhobbies.co.uk/SRC-Auto-Drum-Magazine-For-AK_AUO7N.aspx My cousin got his considerably cheaper off RSOV but they both seem out of stock http://rsov.com/product.php?langId=1&currencyId=1&manufacturerId=10&prodId=2138&cateId=0
    That being said have you looked into getting a lonex mag? Might be something similar to what you're after

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

the rsov one looks good cheers if it comes in stock il be buying it

just a question im still newish to airsoft.

will the large mags always have a bit more feeding problems than mid and low cap mags?

Yep I find that usually to be the case. That being said have you lubed the hicaps anytime recently? They might just need a little TLC.

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭$kilkenny

is what they should do is make a box/drum mag and use the same system for the lonex mag.
    never runs out of batterys!
    if a few pulls can empty 360 rounds what would a good few pulls do for 5000 rounds?

Well said $kilkenny. Even around 600 bbs in a drum would be handy for the milsim crowd.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭MonkeyGuy

Well said $kilkenny. Even around 600 bbs in a drum would be handy for the milsim crowd.

Well for milsim you'd probably be looking at a good bit lower than that. How does the Lonex system work exactly?

i think its a cross between starting a lawn mower and a standard hi cap mag?
    well in basic i think thats what it is?

Does how hard you pull the chord have an affect on how many BBs get loaded like?

as far as i no it doesnt.. same way putting a high voltage battery into an AEG shouldnt make a difference in FPS

faster... slower... the cord is still the same lenght.... to be safe dont litteraly horse the cord out of it incase it snaps or breaks something internally
    ive heard terrible things about re connecting the cord to the thingy in the mag(cant remeber what its called)
    and that they dont work well in wet weather.. havent got a change to try them yet

should be getting 3 from ehobby soon though

I don't have any or intentions of getting some even but I'm curious! So it's just like the string is tied around the winder wheel?

I sorta hoped it was like those tractor toys I used to get where they'd keep moving once you started pushing them?

• Advertisement

not a bad idea if you used say a 2 gear set, a inner and outer gear, one with an anti reversal latch and the inner one would have that meconisim..

unfortunatly very noisy

Advertisement