Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anti Band

Options
  • 17-05-2011 12:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Anybody interested in forming an anti government, anti conformity, anti IMF anti everything band.........it just feels right.
    Im in south dublin, 30's and over is a good age group.

Comments

Have done for a while.

It would be helpful if you state what you can play/bring to a band, what musicians you're looking for. All the kind of stuff you can find here

Also, for my own benefit, are you thinking covers to begin with, or originals?
    And if covers, what are you thinking of?

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭Rigsby

anti government, anti conformity, anti IMF anti everything

I assume all the instruments in this "anti" band will be primal ? No guitars, ( didgeridoo instead ) drums ( except maybe a stick on a piece of wood ? ), bass ( except maybe one made from a tea chest ? ) etc. Of course amps are a complete non starter. You could not be seen to be "conforming" with, or supporting the likes of these instruments, which are made for profit in a capitalist world. :p

Rigsby, if you can't help a thread, please butt out.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭Rigsby

Papa Smut wrote: »
    Rigsby, if you can't help a thread, please butt out.

My sincere apologies for having offended anyone.

Advertisement