Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wychwood Brewery

Options
  • 16-05-2011 9:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭

Was just wondering peoples opinion on Wychwood Brewery. Bought a few different bottles of they're stuff, hobgoblin, goliath and wychcraft. After trying the 3 of them I have to say I was quite underwhelmed, (thought the goliath was the best) particularly given that they cost 3.20 a bottle. Would be interested to know some of your opinions as I certainly could not justify paying that much for them again. Seem very overpriced or maybe that was just my offie.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,507 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Was just wondering peoples opinion on Wychwood Brewery. Bought a few different bottles of they're stuff, hobgoblin, goliath and wychcraft. After trying the 3 of them I have to say I was quite underwhelmed, (thought the goliath was the best) particularly given that they cost 3.20 a bottle. Would be interested to know some of your opinions as I certainly could not justify paying that much for them again. Seem very overpriced or maybe that was just my offie.
    €2 in Dunnes for the Hobgoblin (if I remember correctly). Can't comment on the taste, as I haven't had one in months (thought there's a bottle in fridge with my name on it (my name is hobgoblin)).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,693 ✭✭✭ciaran76

Hobgoblin I really like the rest are ok beers but lots of better beers around.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,821 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

I'm also quite fond of Hobgoblin, and I've liked a few of the seasonals like Pumpking and Wizard's Staff, but most of the rest of the range isn't very good IMO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭shy-tall-knight

So it wasn't just me then...didn't realise dunnes had hobgoblin, might give it a try again sometime in the future, give it the benefit of the doubt seeing that you guys seem to quite like it.

Advertisement