Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bassist and Drummer Looking for Serious Singer and Lead Guitarist for Covers band

Options
  • 16-05-2011 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

As the title says, we're a Rhythm section looking to form a Covers Band in the Wexford/Carlow/Wicklow area.
    We both have Top of the range equipment for our respective selves. We're looking for a Guitarist and a singer. If the singer can play guitar that would be a bonus but nat neccessary. Guitarist must be able to play to a standard of a lead guitarist.

Applicants must be serious. No Timewasters.

That applicant must provide there own gear and own mode of transport somehow.

Ideally sum1 aged between 18-32

Ny1 interested just send me a PM.

Good Luck,
    Blayne.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 jwalshe

hey are you still looking for a singer

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭patrickkelly90

if ur still looking for a guitar player let me know! im 21, playing about ten years.. from carlow with my own transport :) cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 46 johnc1118

that drummer ment to be me or smiley dude?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 SpudBass1

Yo john, thats you. Blayne Said. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 46 johnc1118

reply to the 2 lads up above so ^

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 SpudBass1

Done and Done.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Plec4128

Hey guys, i'm a lead guitarist, i have my own equipment and transport. I'm based in wexford. Let me know if your interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 katbergin

hey, i'm a singer, from wexford town..i don't drive but i could organize transport?

Advertisement