Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

question about wrestlereunion

Options
  • 16-05-2011 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

Did anyone check out there events in atlanta this past year cause I seen they were planning sum for miami and wondered if it was worth checkin out

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭Kane-N-Nite

I didnt go myself, but it seemed like a good deal. You could buy overall tix to meet the talent, go VIP & have lunch at a wrestlers table, or you could just walk in from the street & pay to meet whoever you wanted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

I went to meet Scott Steiner obviously the worth depends on who is there and who you want to meet,It's the usual line up,share a few words get a photo and or autograph but Wrestlereunions site says they are trying to improve apon the fleeting meeting format so who knows what they have planned for Miami

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭subsouljah82

Yea I haven't really done any conventions so alot of the guys I haven't had a chance to meet and since this is gonna be my first mania I figured why not try and make the most of the experiance and hadn't been to any wrestlereunion stuff so I wanted to check it out if it was worth while and stuff and ill be intrested to see how they inprove on it from last year I just wanna get the most outta my first big wrestling trip

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 the_guy

i would reccomend not paying for autographs and just getting the lunch

most of the wrestlers last time at the lunch were hapy to do autographs and photos for free after the lunch had finished.

also, it was under sold last time, so for the lunch you could pretty much have sat anywhere.

still, it was an excellent event. absolute privilege to meet bruno and to hear him talk. plus most of the wrestlers we met were on top form.

Advertisement