Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help needed for life coach course - need volunteers

Options
  • 16-05-2011 5:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi All,

I'm doing a life coaching course at the moment and as part of the course you need to work on a pro bono basis with a number of people and I was hoping that maybe some of you would be interested in having 4 free life coaching sessions. All I would ask in return is that you would sign off to say that I coached you and give me your honest feedback on the experience.

My background is HR/Employment law consultancy but I often worked with people on issues such as confidence, goal setting, improving work performance, work life balance, assertiveness, decisions about career etc

If you've any questions just send me a pm and I'll get back to you!!

Thanks in advance!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭paulac

Hey,

Thanks to all of you that got in touch! If you haven't heard back from me yesterday, I'll be in touch today! If anyone else is interested please send me a pm, I might not be able to get to you for a few weeks but it would still be pro bono!

Thanks

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,484 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

What part of the country are you in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭paulac

Hi Dory,

I'm in Dublin but I can work through email, phone and skype as well!

Advertisement