Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Improve bottled bud taste(Bad case)

Options
  • 16-05-2011 4:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭

So we got a slab of 20 bottles of bud not long ago and so farven after being in the fridge they taste like crap!Not onl that but theres just a general sense of,well ****tyness after drinking them.

Any tips on improving them?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭marketty

That's what bud tastes like

• Registered Users Posts: 5,550 ✭✭✭baldbear

Don't think it's possible to improve the taste of Bud.

Maybe buy a nice beer and when you have alot of the nice beer drank go onto the Bud and you won't notice the p*ssy taste as much.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

I was about to ask how you can improve any beer (save those that do well with a little aging) but then I remembered beers like Corona, so you could try sticking a wedge of lime in them. Serving them as cold as possible should make them easier to drink as well, if you really really want to drink them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Seloth

I drink bud every so often and honestly this isnt the normal taste..Just a bad batch.

I've stuck a few in th freezer then poured the into a larger mug(No pint glasses =/) and its seemed to have done the trick.Was probably just a little warmer than usual.

Thanks anyway guys.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

Every batch of Bud is bad. :p

But seriously, if it's a bad batch you can take it back to wherever you bought it and get a refund/exchange.

• Advertisement
Advertisement