Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DURC 50m Open 2011 - Booking now open!

Options
  • 16-05-2011 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭

IWM has already announced in the "upcoming competitions" section that the 2011 Dublin University Rifle Club (DURC) 50m Open (PR60 Prone) will be held at the Midlands National Shooting Centre of Ireland (MNSCI) in Tullamore on Sunday 29th May 2011: Upcoming Competitions - DURC 50m Open 2011 Announcement

Just to let everyone know that detail-booking is now up and running on the NTSA website, here: Detail Booking
    Pre-booking your detail is highly advised! The entry fee is €10 per detail.

Range Sign-in that morning will be from 10am onwards in the MNSCI clubhouse, with 3 details held at 11:00am, 12:30pm, and 2:00pm.

Usual terms and conditions apply - Please make sure to have your insurance and licence for presentation at the clubhouse that morning.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Booking starting to fill up, but still space! Six free slots on the first detail and two on the last. This is a selection shoot for the European Championships in Belgrade and it's going to be on Gehmann boxes and electronic targets, so it'll be a good shoot. The more, the merrier, so if there's anyone yet to sign up, it's worth the trip down.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Only a handful of places left on the first detail. Someone nabbed the last slot at 1400. I'd planned to shoot twice if that were still available. Hopefully it's a good day tomorrow now and we'll see you all down there.

Advertisement