Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fenix 3in1 travel system

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭alde

Wow thats a great price! Is that all included?? I have not seen or heard of this make before but would definetly be interested in taking a look in the shop at this.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭SarahC11

i actually haven't seen them but was considering getting one a few weeks back, ended up not getting one because im in Dublin and the showroom is in Leitrim so i didnt want to buy one without seeing it 1st, my sister has one ordered though, some of her friends have them and she seems to think they are good

My sister (and her friends) ordered from these, she had a brochure so maybe if you give them a ring they might send you out one or give you more details
    http://buggieboo.com/

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Wow that's gorgeous... I'd nearly have another baby so I can get that :D *

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭highly1111

hey, I love this and it is exactly what we need. My parents are based in Leitrim - does anyone know where the showroom is in Leitrim so I can pop up and have a look? Thanks a million

sorry - i got the address off the first link. No need to reply. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Hobbitfeet

These are a Polish brand and from what I hear from my Polish friends are excellent buggy. The showroom is in Carrick-on-Shannon in an industrial estate near Tesco.
    I did go there to have a look at them and they are really nice buggy especially for the price. I didn't find it heavy at all, I wheeled it round the store for a bit and it was easy to move and seemed nice and stable. It is a little on the large side but its not huge or heavy.
    This is what I would have bought but I really wanted a 4 wheeled buggy, so got a maxi cosi one. Love it and have to say its not that much smaller than the Fenix.

• Advertisement
Advertisement