Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brooklyn Lager - where to buy in Limerick?

Options
  • 16-05-2011 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭

Hows it going folks, just wondering - is there anywhere in Limerick city that sells Brooklyn Lager, or Brooklyn East India Pale Ale? Apologies if it should be in the limerick forum.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,775 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

Dunnes Stores has Brooklyn lager usually.

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭TheBunk1

I've seen it some of the larger SuperValu stores too

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭AaronEnnis

Cheers lads. Wasnt sure what big supermarkets had them, as Ennis supermarkets arent the best ones to rely on for stock! Will pick up a few bottles of the stuff tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭TheWarrior

O Briens off license by the parkway definetly have them- I bought 2 six packs there about 2 weeks ago. 10.29 per six pack if I'm not mistaken.

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭littlesthobo

AaronEnnis wrote: »
    Cheers lads. Wasnt sure what big supermarkets had them, as Ennis supermarkets arent the best ones to rely on for stock! Will pick up a few bottles of the stuff tomorrow.

Centra in clonroad has brooklyn beer

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Camilo

The Brooklyn East India pale ale is delicious,i would defiantly recomend it to any ale lovers on here

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,057 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Your local supervalue should have them.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Aha was in Ennis today and yep its in Ennis OP.

Try the Next Door Off License out by Old Sheils. Saw it with my own eyes only an hour ago. Could remember to get the price. Sorry. :o

Advertisement