Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My F1 blog

Options
  • 16-05-2011 2:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭

I've decided to start an F1 blog, seeing as how my friends and I don't get to talk about it any more!

Let me know what ye think, and suggestions as to what you think I should do with it!

http://thomasmaheronf1.blogspot.com/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

Very nice work

Best of luck and i look forward to reading future posts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭ottostreet

Cheers, I'm really unsure as to how to go about it, but sure I'll see how it develops. I'm hoping to write a piece every day or two, so should pad out pretty quickly!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭Iron Hide

Its great stuff man, your little profiles are brilliant and are a very fair representation of each driver. Very nice work!

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Whitehawk

Nice work on your blog, should make for a good read! just keep the posts coming!

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Robur

Nice work, just 2 days and over 240 hits... Good luck!

• Advertisement

Cheers guys, delighted with the response so far. Gonna be interesting trying to keep a balance between the technical stuff, the drivers, and the racing. Wasn't sure whether to tackle the Sutil thing today or something else, so went with something else!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,236 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I'll be visiting your site from now on, keep up the good work :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭frostie500

Thats great stuff Thomas, keep up the good work!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭freestyla

Very good stuff man!
    its so many F1 sites nowadays but what I like in your blog are videos integrated 10+

Cheers. I'm not really trying to do it as a 'news' blog, more as a 'features' blog. So rather than writing up bits over the grand prix weekend, it'll be one piece kinda summing up my thoughts and opinions on events. Then features on drivers, and other stuff.

Haven't done one in a few days, but I don't think theres any need to until the weekend is over really!

• Advertisement

Spanish GP review up! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Stevie Dakota

Enjoyed that, cheers.

Advertisement