Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

letter combos

Options
  • 15-05-2011 11:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭

fibonnaci good luck nature of the cow buddhas of
    the shroom, excitement healing lightning
    speaking in farm dreams like wild waters
    the trees are quiet and slowly a part in me begins to speak
    i breath slow and infinity peaks out from behind closed eyes
    flo is drumming now, the moon is somewhere,
    everything stirring everywhere inside of me, everything out here reminds me a yellow and orange are the pans just a dreaming
    and dampening laugh in the caves where the shroomy ones wait with peices of everything and portals to forever
    where lovers relay accidentally slipping into lakes like windows, simple the geese, the geese know
    more subtle than most, hermit spirits have gathered, it was a wet fire, they were just cool embers and steam
    still drumming, staying alive, like a great dragon, let me be gentle with you words because i know not anymore
    where these reveries do fall, yet the path, the dance is so old, the ecstasy of nature's blossoms, we are the trees
    in dreams, awasen lands of jeans sprouting in sharpie visions, crickets translate to moon songs in the north hills
    we see dreams, forgetting directions, leaping from stream to stream, flo, you are all the open mornings all the emptiness and good secrets right where they must be like the wild flowers yelling so loud no one hears, mornings sun rays make halos of the
    tree tops where magic waits for the one his thoughts condensing in the tea cups, and so many tea bags mark his trails, the fairy women have prayed in their mounds and come forth like whales to this taoist ocean town
    on the soft rocks he sat, because his arms were full of memories, the rain brought those too, to their homes along the shrooms which come and take what they can, sometimes lending, again, beginnings unto wise wanderers, and fools of good cheer disguised among it all, Danu, like small ones in the waves, you bring
    harkening life, vital as a craze, in every poem, breaking free, untangled all things grow
    in the life of haiku cathedrals, not tangled but life supporting life
    never a fall without a rise, the Goddess is suprise, like the bus stops, waiting, we realize its more than the sun
    or the whispers of the Spirit rising, from wherever it comes, no wheres and everywheres in particulars
    I see the way, just rising up, like the colors scattered in the twilight, the owls eyes, bright then flash across my soul
    these allegiances like so many boxes, the vines come out pouring, in them, life, something ethereal, something passed on
    through so many, who never even saw the other, so selfless so essential, so common is the tao
    Yomo, you burst and calm and comfort, love begets love, nature is worth fighting for, with little things, right here, no fears, each prayer opens the way, and it comes like a hunter, she opens the gates, the rivers flow and all things relate,
    each tribe in turn felt it run through and settled in their castings like divine randomness forming the canopies and the little breeze which is our life today, again and again, they are not far from us, the self guiding the self from timelessness, the compassion of humor eternal, like seasoning, rainbows fall in your eyes I love you, I can't even write anymore, everything is you, you know me so well, like everything, falling over, if all these places could just live, but the ground is never far, primordial ground inside, we ride, with these things, plant magic, like mimes the villages, it all mirrors itself, deep as you get, the stories are the maps but the randomness is the life of it, the forgetting, its not a puzzle or a riddle, its one big orgy and you live in the middle, forget the bands and reasons, they lost it long ago, the only way to free them is the dance like you don't know, in the glow, the raving goes on still, nature is a trickster, joking in the mill, twirling in the source, quetzalcoatl, yaveyetta, these are your breathing, rising up and down, sometimes i forget, i feel you, our tiny house, stolen moments, joking love, love is a war that doesn't hurt, i've gone so long, and its so good to see it still poking up breaking through, **** the boundaries because they are untrue, it is only you who bind yourself, only you can make a difference, suddenly you shout
    love
    the universe, the waves, it changes, we've been here, is it too personal, i am not a person, i am the shores and the apple cores, i am the overflowing cup, you, everything, blessed me with this grace, i am the rumbling of compassion, you are the summer of innocence and wisdom, and the word without letters, the space without time, life and death meet me, but i'm still here falling over myself while anarchy grows, the poses get more and more vague, maybe i'm not here at all, been going
    nothing can bring me back, we remember what we can, even the images, theres nothing in them, they pass, theres no outwards signs, no constants, the nagual, comes and reaches through suddenly, ****, the herbs, untangling branches, the deer sing again, all the dew falling down, more poems, silent poems, ghosts of poems, everywhere, i can't do anything it does me, that is it, that i thought i could do it, but the waves, the love, raving, i am nothing, wash over, i surrender, i am nothing, i didn't want any of it, just a quiet place to meditate, but i suppose i must be disturbed, the ignorant have their own deepness, its all sex to me, you laugh, sometimes i forget where i end and you begin, travelling, so many steps, so many breathes, Goddess, you return and bring miracles, from that crazy place, no one understands, words grow there and deep in the wild, they are matched in the strawberries but no one knows that, but the fireflies, you shake the webs from the puzzle, slowly i see again, the painting is something to live in
    we eat our own words their essences make us rooted, we are crazy in that way, the old temple lives again, nothing ever dies, ruins of week old dinner remnants and milkweed, the talking potato which flew through the rainbow of the dark
    at the park, deep in the arts... so again we all came, there was a pressure it banged, it said you are not so strange,
    i am the dragon man, and i am not so cruel, it is just somewhere in the truth they are swayed like so much lemonade, but it comes through, creativity, dreaming catch it off the ripples in your mantras, in the mornings, but i dont know what time is anymore, circles within cycles, breaking mind with the empty glue of the heart, it was in neither that our love did start, what is this then, like real intangible blessing, i think we must been forever, something deeper, something that no one ever
    reads, something in the air, not even the air before the words, something in the ground, in the things, growing, a dream plant, we extend from it, pour through it, it takes us, takes us in turn, but its you, tangoing in the masada groovies, which linger on every scene, again and again we build, break, the good earth is not so deeply buried, this place is thin, these are just stone tents, they'll blow away in the age of common sense, which is the age of anarchy, the age of the spirits, the rainbows are everywhere, they are everything, not even only colors, our cities revolve in the trees which meditate silent yogis of the ancient mother, so many fuzzies, vitamins, goodness everywhere, i eat it randomly, reverie come thankee, working in us, an empty place, not empty like one thinks, empty like one feels yet so close, so hugged, **** it, the warm, deep there, the wait, the apples horizons, watching the moon grow is beautiful but is there more, the quilt we have is not reason but the intelligence of the heart, brilliance of everything, honest as christ, in the basement mushrooms, speak, so much... i feel oddly home, but its funny, its just funny, how it is, how delusions, we share, hippie dreams, the gods, pour virtues, peace love unity, beauty, jokes and the crazy times, good times, magically reached out and freed a little more of the world, thats nature, just staying alive, this living and dying, angels, twang in the instrumental alchemy which falls in the first places, so beginning is invisible and hides all through it, i love you so much, poems, take me back, rolling adventures, that was the difference, circumference, edges safe, warm, the joke traveller, the invisible friends, our commune of love is the secret of peace, on both sides we make equal, offering,
    God Goddess you are the same
    you are my love unrequited, in the arrangements and passing and growing, yet its so lost
    berserk, is my soul, intense is the undoneness, but language left the words so long ago, yet they go on, so they are like gravity, but we've been rocking so long, its just good like when the bass meets the snare, endlessness, never realized it was not there, but there, waking up, wake up I write when I'm asleep slowly something in me, everyone, who ever went through this, in every place, they are here, in this world, they are the leaves, the trees, birds and bees, talking to me, they are you, its so amazing that you are even here, are we just invisible, so much is real, these invisible worlds, inside of everything we feel, i thought i was someone who know, but that just seems to mean a sun where trees still grow, fairies, are the wanderings of hermits deep in lodged with love, slowly dying in strange proportions, yet the love of tao, carries it, but nothing to follow, i've kept hollow and slowly filling, everything, no certain way, just a vague hope, pulling in, seems so deep, but all the time, everywhere, everywhere i forget signs, still bouncing, something pulls it out, everything anything an intention, its nothing, they are all nothings, they are all instruments, they are all notes, these are the songs of heaven coming through in sutras are we just the elements not even knowing ourselves? are they the spirit moving briskly, from somewhere way into the dream, the transformations of the sutra... is it just a map into insanity, no one meets me, they left long ago, threatening to trap it all, coming back as tiny birds, all the little marks are nothing, jokes and certain dreams, a ball of glowing magic, I remember, we were walking and they were all doing it, everyone must have known it so beautiful,just raving on, all the way out, and back in,
    you've entered and entered and entered, there is beauty and the trees are fading in free, no there are loves which see this all as pure freedom when i say emptiness i just mean boundlessness i just love letting my spirit jump around, the fire of the caves is the life the drum its true just the inner place where everything is something else and beautiful, nothing makes sense we are alone, its just patterns through the walls, and the sea inside, crazy how it matches but some places you could never know, those where wanti lives so true, yaveyetta now you come again, so deep, saw you in the creek, by the lake, growing in something, death to poetry, it seemed to say, but no, it was just a spirit, deep as anything else, no one had done it, that is how the dream is, pass me the jay and lets forget and clear our hearts, wisdom clings on there
    at the beginning wisdom is perfect, we never let ourselves reach the beginning, and so we die away, but the beginning is everywhere, through this, through it all, again and again, soma you're so crazy, the night blacks and blues and purples and magentas, the flowers, humming shifting song, sounds of outside sounds of everything, everythings changing, its just a different place, could be so ancient, just the like the fern, i finally understood that, but still we are just a spirit, it is all you, and so how could it be any different, trust it all, but somethings are crazy, theres healing everywhere, like the sun, even here now, far away, its just different, everything shines, the blessed rain, that blessed thing in the music, but its all quiet now, just turning, music will never go, and through it we all go, adobes, making out in the rain, but remembering the songs again, these rendezvous, make everything make so much sense, it was never there, but thats a funny, vibe, like little bouncing grass, we've been living, but really its a boogie and a twist, its sleeping in the whatever, whose out there stopping all this, crappy artists, people have no appreciation, eh art is wierd magic, sometimes i look and sometimes i cry, sometimes you say don't you wonder why theres this and that,
    its all codes and compassion but even the beginning is delusion, it falls away and finally the plant speaks, no its not a language anyone speaks but the weather,my god, that tree by old winanenyul, thinking never was this real, we've always come here but somethings different, something else is alive, there are festivals, of the heart, that no one names or plans for, they break out in the funky afternoon, building wheels of nirvana, no karma
    everything unminds, what use would anyone have for a huge chunk of these little squiggly shy looking things i wondered
    but they pulled me in, you were somewhere over there ,its the worlds having conversations, its the new stuff
    really? everythings been growing so long, and all the illusions was just the death, we're always in everything, theres no way to escape or fail, its just the way it is constantly, and its okay, its more than that, i don't follow the bads twas just a season of the fads, came through truer in the mads, and we realized we'd been had,
    but its okay! SULOS! bowaden sikwuan! Doe am meoa arnedu mingeda le laile for life!

KINDNESS ROCKS!!

somehow.. i'm very sure that this is the end of all suffering!

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Ever heard of paragraphs?

Advertisement