Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MULLINGAR CAMPING

Options
  • 15-05-2011 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi there,

was wondering does anybody have info. on camping beside the canal in Mullingar? Quick 1 night stay, camping wild, will seek permission of land owners ect. . Preferably around the "harbour" on the canal :)

would be greatful of any information :)

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,889 ✭✭✭feck sake lads

Hi there,

was wondering does anybody have info. on camping beside the canal in Mullingar? Quick 1 night stay, camping wild, will seek permission of land owners ect. . Preferably around the "harbour" on the canal :)

would be greatful of any information :)

Cheers.
    how safe do you think it would be to camp in full view, i'm thinking yobs coming from pubs late at night your an open target:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭shanemurphyboy

yeah mate I was kinda guessing that might be the case, do you know of anywhere off track? say in fields or so? ha long shot of this happening I think its to public.
    Cheers anyway :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,889 ✭✭✭feck sake lads

yeah mate I was kinda guessing that might be the case, do you know of anywhere off track? say in fields or so? ha long shot of this happening I think its to public.
    Cheers anyway :)
    love to be able to help but i'm over in drogheda.
    i hopefully will be heading over that direction next month but i intent to stay at a campsite lough ennell i think, if i have the name right:Dbut if you find a quiet out of the way spot why dont you pitch your tent well out of the way of onlookers;)just before you settle in for the night.
    let me know how you get on please might have to do something similar;)

Advertisement