Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3rd year Biological Science.

Options
  • 15-05-2011 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭

Just wondering is anyone on here in there 3 rd year of the course and what option did you pick..im trying to choose between Micro,Neuro and Physiology
    if you can give me any insight into the course that'd be great!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

Im in 3rd year but i picked the actual biochem option so can't really tell you much. The micro class will usualy be bigger than the physiology or neuro which tend to be small enough classes. I suppose in terms of jobs micro probably has the largest pool of options available with the biotechnology industry ever increasing and having done my work experience with a lab of masters neuro students not many of them had an idea where they could go with the degree. But in the end its down to what you'll enjoy and what you are good at.

Advertisement