Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contintent: Spain, Portugal

Options
  • 15-05-2011 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Dublin Mum

Anyone any suggestions or recommendations for ferry and driving routes to northetn Spain? Would be interested to hear people's experiences. Thinking ahead for next year!

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Dublin Mum

Anyone?!

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭T650

I have toyed with the idea of getting to Spain and driving up through France to Brittany. Not considering money to begin with, I was looking at ferry from Rosslare to France, few days in Brittany, and then ferry from St Nazaire to Gijon. Then drive up and home from Brittany again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭piuswal

I know it is an old post but went Dublin Holyhead, Portsmouth Bilbao this summer and came home Cherbourg Rosslare.

Only went via Bilbao due time restraints but I don't think it is worth it, if you have the choice, for getting to Northern and NE'rn Spain, heading to the sooth of Spain and Portugal might be different; otherwise get to France and drive down.

Advertisement