Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to perth- Sep '11

Options
  • 15-05-2011 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hello,

I am sitting my Leaving cert in june and after am planning on moving to perth for a year.
    hoping to get flights in around september time. There is two of us going over and although i have family etc over there i wanted to rent or find somewhere to stay by myself.
    i know that renting most places you need huge deposits so i was just looking for any advice on renting aswell as any tips on job etc. any advice is greatly appreciated.

thanks, Emma

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭medici

Fair play to you. I'd say get onto to their immigration website or else some agency like USIT to look up a visa if you want to work there for a year -

- unless of course you're an Aussie national...in which case, just "Fair play to you!"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

Nice one OP!! im heading to Perth myself in September too, i might see ya there!! :)
    And best of luck in the LC in June.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 bootsx

haha no i'm a born and raised dubliner. ok thank you medici, will have to talk to them about visas too so i'll find out about the jobs and ye STIG83 we'll need to get all the Irish we can ha, thanks again. emma

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Dazzler88

USIT are very expensive for the Visa.If your coming for a year,you will have to get a working holiday visa apply below:

www.immi.gov.au

You will also get cheap tickets through Australian Holidays

www.australianholidays.ie

Advertisement