Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cycling the Western Way

Options
  • 15-05-2011 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hey all,

Has anyone cycled the Western Way and camped along the way?? Any info appreciated.

Cheers,
    Will

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Whitehawk

this should prob be moved to the Cycling forum!
    tho no i have not done it! tho bring gd bit of water :D and have good tyres on the bike! what type of MTb you going to be useing?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭a148pro

Yeah head off to the cycling forum there's a very good thread on cycle touring there, makes me very jealous every time I look at it!

• Registered Users Posts: 36 envirowill

Thanks lads, I'll go over there and ask. Bike would be a full suspension all mountain. Currently on a hardtail and looking to upgrade. Just waiting till some prices come down :)

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Whitehawk

Cool well im sure you know but Cube do some great full suspension bikes so worth having a look at them :D i have the Ams HPC Pro class bike and you can lock off the back suspension if you want and it turns in to a hard tail, great for up hill work :D

Advertisement