Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why did Timothy Geithner use HAARP on the Spanish.

Options
  • 15-05-2011 2:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭

I think its now becoming clear that the recent earthquake in Spain
    was a HAARP black op ordered by the USA United States Secretary of the Treasury Timothy Franz Geithner

Why?

and Why now?

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,070 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Why is it clear now?

Spain seems to have a fault along the south of the country. What conceivable benefit would there be to causing an earthquake in spain? Spain isn't a hot bed of terrorist activity (barring Eta) that could endanger the US. Doesn't have oil for the US to steal. Isn't strongly for or against the US in any particular way.

Sometimes when you hear hooves, it's a horse...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

I think its now becoming clear that the recent earthquake in Spain
    was a HAARP black op ordered by the USA
    United States Secretary of the Treasury Timothy Franz Geithner

Why?

and Why now?

It's becoming clear??:confused: What are you basing this on? ,Just a statement with no links or sources that other posters can look at?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Cork boy 55

It's becoming clear??:confused: What are you basing this on? ,Just a statement with no links or sources that other posters can look at?

colour Clouds formations
    http://jatinderdaniels.wordpress.com/2011/05/14/haarp-causes-spanish-earthquake/

Spainish government censorship and H.A.A.R.P., activity in Alaska, 24 hours prior to the earthquakes in Lorca
    http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread703945/pg1

Morgan Kelly portriat of Geither "the beast"

Its a warning or threat to the spainish and is connected to their debt
    I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Nothing says rational like numerology at the start of your article.

So how do you know that this earthquake clouds where seen in Spain?

And why exactly would they use their magic earthquake machine and not on a place they are actually attacking like Libya?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Cork boy 55

King Mob wrote: »
    Nothing says rational like numerology at the start of your article.

So how do you know that this earthquake clouds where seen in Spain?

And why exactly would they use their magic earthquake machine and not on a place they are actually attacking like Libya?

Witness in the link after the number theory
    An attack on Libya would be counterproductive for a variety reasons?
    No need no motive. Spain and Europe on the otherhand.

Confirmed - Spain Earthquake Preceded by Intense Geoengineering, EMF and HAARP
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goDYn1F3f0Y

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Hookah

Confirmed - Spain Earthquake Preceded by Intense Geoengineering, EMF and HAARP
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goDYn1F3f0Y

The EMF were involved also?

Unbelievable!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Witness in the link after the number theory
    And what makes this second hand account of what a witness said trustworthy?
    There's no pictures or video of it.
    Just the word of a guy who to buys into numerology.
    An attack on Libya would be counterproductive for a variety reasons?
    No need no motive. Spain and Europe on the otherhand.
    Why would it be counter productive? You don't even seem to have a coherent reason why they would attack Spain in the first place.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Pixel8

Well they do say that Spain is next for an IMF bailout after Portugal and that it would be x7 times more than the Irish bailout but the Spanish don't want one: http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/apr/07/spain-rules-out-bailout-after-portugal-succumbs

So, maybe the IMF/Federal Reserve/Military Industrial Complex are ensuring that Spain will have to take a bailout if their country is earthquake torn. That would definitely force Spain to rethink their position for the bailout.

You see, the economic hit men don't seem to be working as well as they used to in countries like Panama, Indonesia and others that John Perkins has confessed to being part of so HAARP seems like a good replacement for economic hit men and it ensures the same thing, that countries take out large debts that they can't repay. They are trying to ensure that every country is so bogged down with debt that they won't have a say in their own futures at all.

This can all only lead to one thing, a one world government. Why else would the Euro zone, so praised for ensuring 'Stability' in the past be in the position its in now which is totally unstable? There's a massive power grab going on right now in Europe and it's time to leave the Euro and begin printing our own debt free money!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

So let's see what we've got here:

1. No reason that the US would attack Spain.
    2. No proof that they did attack Spain.
    3. No mechanism for HAARP to cause earthquakes.
    4. No evidence that this is anything other than a normal earthquake.
    5. No claims from anyone credible that this is not a normal earthquake.

Do we have a prize for the silliest CT of the month? Because this one must be a contender.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

I was in Spain on the 11th and returned on the 12th, and I can confirm there were NO clouds in the sky and if I remember correctly it was dark out when the news broke in the hotel.And "IF" the so called weapon "Haarp" was being used ,if it exists, wasn't very powerful, no tsunami's and feck all damage to the infrastructure.And as far as I could make out it was a small event.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

What is going on here? Is there invisible text that I'm missing out on? Can't make head nor tail of this thread.

:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

• Registered Users Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭Emme

I wonder if HAARP was used for the Royal Wedding - the weather was good that day and in the weeks coming up to it, and it's been rotten since :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Can people please stop taking the piss. Discuss the topic politely or move on.

Advertisement