Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Europe - the restoration of the Roman Empire

Options
  • 15-05-2011 10:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭

Take a look at the map of the European union, then take a look at the next countries in Line with joining the EU..

Then take a look at the old roman empire.

Is the EU actually the restoration of the Roman Empire.

And what will happen if eventually Israel becomes part of the EU.

I smell the end of days as prophesied in the Bible.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Jarndyce

It can be difficult to distinguish when dealing with religious people, but, are you joking?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭CerebralCortex

Terrlock wrote: »
    Take a look at the map of the European union, then take a look at the next countries in Line with joining the EU..

Really? I smell something else ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭antiskeptic

In doing so, you join a long queue of folk who've intepreted the current times as pointing infallibly to end times.

The only fly in the ointment has been the fallibility of the infallibility.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Donatello

The Blessed Virgin Mary at Fatima said, 'In the end, my Immaculate Heart will triumph.'

Given that the Lady crowned with stars featured in the Book of Revelation inspired the EU flag, I think the Blessed Virgin Mary will have the last laugh.

I think the EU will come under the control of Catholics at the last moment. Having built an empire without God, unwittingly or in denial about the flag under which they laboured which was inspired by the twelve stars of Revelation, the empire will be removed and placed under the control of Catholics, and peace will reign for a time.

EU-flag.jpg
    mary52.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,980 ✭✭✭wolfsbane

We've had the Fourth Reich, so no surprise when the Fifth one emerges.

If Israel now is to be part of it, one would assume so too must all the Roman provinces that were contemporary with Israel back then. That is, ALL the countries bordering on the Mediterranean, with a few others thrown in.

The correlation between the ten toes of Daniel's statue and the ten horns of Revelation seems evident. Identifying them exactly is another matter.

So much of the End-Times speculation is sensationalist rubbish, based on theological error, that the whole subject is dismissed. But the Bible tells it to us for a reason - so that we will be ready when the Tribulation comes, and not shaken in our faith.

Matthew 24:23 “Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There!’ do not believe it. 24 For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you beforehand.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Jarndyce

wolfsbane wrote: »
    But the Bible tells it to us for a reason - so that we will be ready when the Tribulation comes, and not shaken in our faith.

Good luck with that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

The borders of the Roman Empire were largely effected by the coast line of Europe.

Shockingly the coast line of Europe has not changed significantly in the last 2000 years, so unfortunately the European Union is forced to adhere to the same geography. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

Donatello wrote: »
    The Blessed Virgin Mary at Fatima said, 'In the end, my Immaculate Heart will triumph.'

Given that the Lady crowned with stars featured in the Book of Revelation inspired the EU flag, I think the Blessed Virgin Mary will have the last laugh.

I think the EU will come under the control of Catholics at the last moment. Having built an empire without God, unwittingly or in denial about the flag under which they laboured which was inspired by the twelve stars of Revelation, the empire will be removed and placed under the control of Catholics, and peace will reign for a time.

EU-flag.jpg
    mary52.jpg

Another catholic controlled state, Well we better lock the children away so, I can only imagine what a horrible repressive state that would be..
    Peace would never reign, Do you think the protestants who mainly have the better organised and wealthier states would tolerate being run by catholic fanatics ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

This thread is locked because I don't want to have to pick up the pieces.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement