Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WPP requirements

• 15-05-2011 3:41am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I'm a single parent in receipt of one parent family payment and currently working 12hrs part time in the evenings in an unskilled job. I understand placements are there to assist unemployed get back into work but I'd like the opportunity to update my skills and maybe find more permanent work in another area. I've tried night classes but generally spending 2-300e for a 6-8 week courses is out of my budget so work placement would be great if I could get it. Am I eligible even though I'm currently working part time? I checked the site and the only reference to work is being able to take weekend/evening work while on a placement.

Advertisement