Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cinema 4D

Options
  • 13-05-2011 11:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭

Has anyone on here ever used Cinema 4D? What do you think of it? I just got it a while ago and I'm very impressed with it.Its so easy to use and the results I got were fantastic.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Mister Man

Cinema 4D is great if your using it right.
    Seeing as your new to C4D, I'd recommend checking out Lynda.com tutorial videos. Sometimes they're very helpful.
    Also on YouTube look for The696Baby He's very good at tutorials & from time to time showcases his own work. Worth looking at.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

Mister Man wrote: »
    Cinema 4D is great if your using it right.
    Seeing as your new to C4D, I'd recommend checking out Lynda.com tutorial videos. Sometimes they're very helpful.
    Also on YouTube look for The696Baby He's very good at tutorials & from time to time showcases his own work. Worth looking at.

I just looked up The696Baby and I think that his channel was deleted because of copyright infringement.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

+1 for Lynda.com

Amazing site

Advertisement