Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost student ID

Options
  • 13-05-2011 11:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

Just realised I left my student ID in Neptune today....Would I be best trying to get it back off them up there next week?? Will I be allowed into the library without it, Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭confusticated

I reckon I'd try to get it back before that if possible, just cos at the end of the week they might bring it down to college or some central office and it could be harder to chase up, because they don't necessarily know you'll be in Neptune again.

You can get a form signed in the office upstairs in the west wing (student records office or something like that) that'll get you into the library without hassle for the week, cos the security guards are generally ok once or twice but not if you're in and out all week with no id.

Advertisement