Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[video] A drive around Galway City in 6 minutes (through NUI Galway)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭click_here!!!

Interesting to see what Galway is like when not much is on. Basically, the only things that are open are pubs, taxis and the Tesco self-checkout counter in the Headford Road shopping centre.

If you walk into college at 8am, it's eerily quiet as well. It's strange seeing nearly nobody on the streets and no shops open. However, once you go into the linbrary ot reading room most of the seats still end up being taken!;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭sc000by

Interesting to see what Galway is like when not much is on. Basically, the only things that are open are pubs, taxis and the Tesco self-checkout counter in the Headford Road shopping centre.

If you walk into college at 8am, it's eerily quiet as well. It's strange seeing nearly nobody on the streets and no shops open. However, once you go into the library ot reading room most of the seats still end up being taken!;)

So true - pubs, taxis and Tesco on the Headford Road :)

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Eoin MurMur

I must know what song is playing :O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭sc000by

I must know what song is playing :O

It was just an audioswap on YouTube that I liked.

Band: Audio Masters
    Song: Blue Pill

you liked I presume?

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Eoin MurMur

sc000by wrote: »
    It was just an audioswap on YouTube that I liked.

Band: Audio Masters
    Song: Blue Pill

you liked I presume?

Twas a lovely video :) the song made it even more enjoyable though! it fit really well.

• Advertisement
Advertisement