Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTC ChaCha

Options
  • 13-05-2011 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,860 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

Wouldnt be my Cup-of-Cha! ;)
    Prefer more screen space instead of the keyboard.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

The_B_Man wrote: »
    Wouldnt be my Cup-of-Cha! ;)
    Prefer more screen space instead of the keyboard.

Same here. But for teens and masses of girls this will be perfect.

My gf personally refuses to own an expensive phone... So for people who dont want an expensive phone and dont need all that fancy stuff. Its perfect :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭sashafierce

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

Think I'm going to wait for the HTC ChaCha slide. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Needler

Does anyone own this phone and is it any good?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

I haven't seen phones in that form factor for ages. It doesn't really suit an OS like Android imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

I haven't seen phones in that form factor for ages. It doesn't really suit an OS like Android imo.

Screen res would make most apps unusable as well by proving incompatible

• Registered Users Posts: 7,860 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

Screen res is 480 x 320. Isn't that QVGA or something, and the same as the X10 mini and all them?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

I got my wife one of these. She's been through quite a few phones at this stage and rather surprisingly the Cha Cha is her favourite. I have to say, it's got some extremely strong selling points. The hardware itself is very solid. Under the hood you've got wifi, GPS, HTC, pretty much everything you need. The keyboard is well laid out and extremely easy to use (compared to the Blackberry at least). If you don't like touch screens and want to knock out e-mails quickly, then this is as good as any phone I have used before. Even with only 512MB of RAM, version 2.3 of Android runs great and the touchscreen is fast and snappy to use. The only real downside of the phone is the screen size and resolution. Still perfectly functional, but don't expect to be playing too many complex games on it.

I would definitely take this phone for the SE X10 Mini Pro or any of the mid-range Blackberry's

• Registered Users Posts: 6,472 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

The_B_Man wrote: »
    Screen res is 480 x 320. Isn't that QVGA or something, and the same as the X10 mini and all them?

QVGA = 320x240 on the X10 mini

HVGA = 480x320 same as the first three iPhones.

• Advertisement
Advertisement