Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Experienced Mature Musician seeks band for fun fun fun (Dublin)

Options
  • 13-05-2011 9:24pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,017 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Hi
    I am currently playing with a band, but we dont gig or jam often enough any more so I'm looking for another band to play with.
    I've played bass in quite a few bands, but at the moment I am playing lead guitar with Whistle.
    I sing with Whistle as well and would be happy to continue doing a bit of singing.

What I'm looking for is a regular jam/rehearsal every week and hopefully even a gig every week or three.
    I'm open to pretty much any offers, though my preference is towards the rock end of the music spectrum. I would play covers; I think my preference would be toward original music, but I aint too fussy.

I'm not looking to be rich & famous anymore (just rich will do), just to have a bit of fun. If I make a few bob into the bargain, happy days. I am in my 40s, have my own gear, transport and bald spot!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 eddy44ed

Hi there, I'm a female singer in my thirties, also currently singing in a band but not quite regularly enough. I play a little guitar and can play keyboard but am really looking to concentrate on the singing end of things. Folk/Light Rock/Blues would be my kinda music - I do both covers and write originals. Let me know if it sounds anything like what you're looking for ... : )

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,017 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

My apologies to all who have contacted me about this, I am currently having a bit of a family crisis and have had to put music on the back burner for a bit. I'll get back to you all as soon I can.

Thanks for your replies and interest

Gaspode.

Advertisement