Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Walks with a buggy in dublin or outside

Options
  • 13-05-2011 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi Folks,

I'm looking for suggestions for good walks with a buggy. We've got a good buggy but need new ideas for places to go for lovely big walks.

Phoenix park/war memorial seems to be our usuals! so anywhere in Dublin or outside..

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭Donny5

Livee wrote: »
    Hi Folks,

I'm looking for suggestions for good walks with a buggy. We've got a good buggy but need new ideas for places to go for lovely big walks.

Phoenix park/war memorial seems to be our usuals! so anywhere in Dublin or outside..

Thanks

Well, you know, you can go anywhere with a buggy, it just depends on the effort involved. For a relatively painless walk in the Dublin area, then Three Rock, the Hellfire Club and Massey's Wood each has nice walks. If you've done these or would like more information, I can supply it. If you live in Dublin, like me, then you are lucky enough to live in one the few cities with both mountains and the sea on it's doorstep! The number of walks is almost endless.

Advertisement