Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How many Hardcore Champions can you name?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,453 ✭✭✭glenjamin

34.When the timer ran out I dunno how I didn't get more. Missed some real obvious ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Zemuppet

Thanks for the quiz :D. Got 36. i forgot about the mean street posse.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,712 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Got 27/52. There was another 10 or so that I should maybe have got, but the other 15 would never have come to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

Dammit, 33/50. Some of the more ridiculous ones were the ones I missed but I actually contemplated typing them in before thinking.. "ah there's no way..."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭Iron Hide

44/52 missed two obvious ones in Justin Credible and Stevie Richards haha

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,638 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

29/52, I'm raging over one in particular, for the last while now I've been thinking Steve Blackman's name was Ken Blackman due to his feud with Ken Shamrock and the toystore named Ken Black, damn! :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 33,338 ✭✭✭✭Penn

38/52. Can't believe I forgot Gerald Brisco and Pat Patterson. Who could forget their epic Evening Gown match?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

I don't get how
    Shawn Stasiak
    has been hardcore champion 15 times, with a total number of days as less than one? Surely couldn't have happened all on one show?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,712 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Charisteas wrote: »
    I don't get how
    Shawn Stasiak
    has been hardcore champion 15 times, with a total number of days as less than one? Surely couldn't have happened all on one show?

He probably had 15 reigns of a couple of minutes or less, all spread over a number of shows. When the title was defended 24/7 it used to change hands multiple times per show. Good times!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Ridley

Charisteas wrote: »
    I don't get how
    Shawn Stasiak

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_WWE_Hardcore_Champions

Peak of the 24/7 rule and all on house shows.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

got 29 my inabilty to spell cost me there

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭tdv123

29. Can't believe i missed RVD. Taught Mick won it under his Cactus Jack alias no?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭Sirsok

41 there :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,669 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Sirsok wrote: »
    41 there :)

similar myself 42, was happy enough though considering some of the names i forgot, Godfathers Ho for example i doubt many got. Only 2 i forgot annoyed me Rhyno and Stevie Richards

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭Sirsok

I got that one, i typed in godfather and i was like he didnt win it? but then i was like oh yeah his ho ha...... i myself forgot Tommy Dreamer was gutted :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

I got 45, kicking myself over some that I missed
    Bradshaw, Nowinski, Stamboli, 'Taker, Christian, Angle and Trasher

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Proud I remembered Godfather's Ho :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,453 ✭✭✭glenjamin

tdv123 wrote: »
    29. Can't believe i missed RVD. Taught Mick won it under his Cactus Jack alias no?

No, Mankind.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

48 but REALLY 44, got the ho and mighty molly (wtf?) by sheer accident, apparently you dont have to type full names, which also gave me bob holly and crash holly.

Also, who in the blue hell is Thrasher??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

Got 34. Not too bad i guess. sickened i forgot
    steven richards, test, spike dudley & booker

ah well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,338 ✭✭✭✭Penn

foxerv1 wrote: »
    48 but REALLY 44, got the ho and mighty molly (wtf?) by sheer accident, apparently you dont have to type full names, which also gave me bob holly and crash holly.

Also, who in the blue hell is Thrasher??

Him and Mosh were the Headbangers

The_Headbangers.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Managed 40, annoyed I missed
    British Bulldog, Viscera, Mike Awesome and Nowinski

Advertisement