Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Kennels in Cork

Options
  • 13-05-2011 1:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a dog kennels in Cork? Have two dogs and they are like children to me so I hate the thots of leaving them somewhere they wont be happy! Have been lucky enough to have family that have taken them while im on hols but cant keep asking plus id like to have somewhere that i can leave them for the odd night even if i go away at the wkend? I have looked on the net but its very hard to find reviews on kennels for Cork and you hear some awful stories about kennels so would like to find somewhere nice so i wont be worrying about them while im away.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭mr.wiggle

misstodco wrote: »
    Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a dog kennels in Cork? Have two dogs and they are like children to me so I hate the thots of leaving them somewhere they wont be happy! Have been lucky enough to have family that have taken them while im on hols but cant keep asking plus id like to have somewhere that i can leave them for the odd night even if i go away at the wkend? I have looked on the net but its very hard to find reviews on kennels for Cork and you hear some awful stories about kennels so would like to find somewhere nice so i wont be worrying about them while im away.

Thanks in advance!

Comfy kennels just outside Mallow get good reviews, there is another one in the same area which my neighbour uses and recommends, but cannot remember the name. I'll get it for you if you want?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 jbond

You don't say where in Cork but I have used A Bed Bath and Biscuit Kennels between Midleton/Youghal and found them great. They had good reviews here on boards.ie which is why I chose them and I was very happy. www.abedbathandbiscuit.com is their website if you want to see pictures, etc. Never easy leaving our dogs behind for holidays!!

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭eden_my_ass

Also if you're west of the city, try http://www.bestbuddies.ie/ out past Killumney/Ovens, very professional setup, and from passing by in the evenings the dogs have a great time out running in a very large fenced set of fields....like a holiday camp more than a kennels!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 misstodco

Hi all,

Apologies for the delay in replying to your responses...i was away on hols! managed to rope in family members to mind my two this time but away again this wkend so going to look at kennels. So nervous about leaving them because i have read so many horror stories about places. I am in East Cork so the bath bed and biscuit place is only 25 mins from me so i think I might give them a call and start using them. Thanks a mill to everyone for hte suggestions
    xx

Advertisement