Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MemoryC.com one hour deals on facebook

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

[EXPIRED] 8GB NEON Pearl Hi-Speed USB2.0 Flash Drive €4.99 now

http://www.memoryc.com/usb/flashdrives/8gbneonpearlhispeedusb2.html

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭aperture_nuig

Thanks, just picked one up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭gilbert

thx, :D

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭whore

they're some savage prices, that 32gb micro sd they had...raging :P

• Registered Users Posts: 65,149 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Just bagged myself two 8GB USB flashdrives for the grand total of €11.98 including shipping. Thanks, OP!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,984 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

Picked up one of the 8gb stick. Looking for something to stick portable app suite on since I lost mylast card. Any one know how long they take to ship normally ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Just picked up 2 of the 8GB NEON Turbo Slide HiSpeed USB2 Flash Drive ultra-compact (Blue) for the grand total of €12. Not bad. The gf will love me for it.... I think :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭Mauricmo

Cheers, will keep an eye on this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭stick-dan

Picked up one of the 8gb stick. Looking for something to stick portable app suite on since I lost mylast card. Any one know how long they take to ship normally ?

fairly fricking quick in my experience with them. got myself an 8gb usb key today too. couldn't push myself for the ssd although i wanted it. just wasn't arsed cloning my hd.

Was tempted by the SSD aswell but I in my laptop I dunno if I can get by with that little space. Would love the speed jump though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭padyjoe

Ordered a card Wednesday,was with me on Friday. So I'd say you should have it on Monday but no later than Tuesday. You don't need to hold your breath too long anyway!

Thats great.

A great site for getting the most out of a thumb drive is http://portableapps.com/

I also wanna try out the portable drop box program from http://wiki.dropbox.com/DropboxAddons

It could be handy when you use strange computers like in college or while traveling. Means you dont have to go through the website and also it should hopefully update the files for you instead of having to re upload everything again.

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭Chriscl1

anyone else not recieved their order yet????

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

I received my two usb keys no more than 5 days after all I bought them.

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭chris1970

i received mine no more 2-3 days, very happy with €5 8gb key, "Houston" ,click" we got a problem" ;)

Advertisement