Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Party Time.....EVERYONE is welcome!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭MMAIRELANDFAN

this will be a great night out for all the MMA community

Why?

Paying to see you promote your new range of clothes is going to boost Irish MMA :o

I'm confused how people on here don't call post's out that make no sense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,001 ✭✭✭Mr. Loverman

Why?

Paying to see you promote your new range of clothes is going to boost Irish MMA :o

While I agree with you, this bit is interesting:
    Oh yeah and The Nogueria Brothers will be there too!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭pablohoney87

There was nothing said about a boost to the community. Its a promotion for the new Irish made clothing range followed by a party put on especially for the MMA community.
    All in all a bitto craic.

There was nothing said about a boost to the community. Its a promotion for the new Irish made clothing range followed by a party put on especially for the MMA community.
    All in all a bitto craic.

Sorry

what i meant is

paying to see a shop promote there stock is not my idea of a great night out even if the Nogeras are there.

Go there seminar and train with them if thats your thing.

Alright. Suppose we wont see ya there then.
    Now I'm depressed:(

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭Barry.Oglesby

Sorry

what i meant is

paying to see a shop promote there stock is not my idea of a great night out even if the Nogeras are there.

Go there seminar and train with them if thats your thing.

You're right. People should call out more stuff on this board, and I'm going to start with you.

You do literally nothing but piss and moan about everything except Kokoro (and you're not doing those guys any favours btw). You whine about SBG, about Cage Contender, about the new magazine, and now about someone starting something and offering a cheap party for it. And, you do it all from behind the anonymity of a username.

Is there any dishonesty, double dealing, secret, conniving or otherwise in what is being done here? Why would it need "calling out"?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭ultimatemma

Why?

Well because its the chance for the MMA community to get together to have a fun night out and a bit of a laugh

Firstly, it's not MY range of clothes and secondly, the entry fee is your entry to the raffle for some really great prizes

I'll call you out......you have nothing good to say on this forum about anybody. Maybe your mother should have told you if you've nothing nice to say than say nothing! Stop moaning on this forum and taking the good out of everything!

Firstly, it's not MY range of clothes and secondly, the entry fee is your entry to the raffle for some really great prizes

I'll call you out.....

Sorry i was of the impression that you had money to gain from sellin these products!

Your calling me out on questioning things?

it's not like im hiding the fact that i'll question things that i see that i don't agree with

For instance if i say your prices are expensive it would be more constructive of you to explain why your products are of value even though most can be bought of e bay cheaper.

Barry.oglesby i never mentioned Kokoro and am not representing the club on here

The questions i ask is just my built up opinion from talking to fighters and coaches and it's not fair of you to assume this has anything to do with Kokoro as it's not

Barry.oglesby i never mentioned Kokoro and am not representing the club on here

The questions i ask is just my built up opinion from talking to fighters and coaches and it's not fair of you to assume this has anything to do with Kokoro as it's not
    Then why are their fighters the only ones you have anything positive to say about? Them and of course Brock lesnar :rolleyes:

Advertisement