Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New eircom BB exchanges

Options
  • 13-05-2011 10:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭

Just notice on the broadband a to z site their first update since september last year.

They have enabled 5 exchanges.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Upstream

Looks like this website has been pulled

It now says
    http://www.eircom.net/broadband/broadband-a-z.jsp
    The Broadband A-Z website is no longer available, the links below will provide you with access to all the information you require.

If you would like further details on:

* eircom Group - Click here
    * Broadband Support - Click here
    * Products and Prices - Click here
    * MusicHub - Click here
    * SportsHub - Click here
    * StudyHub - Click here
    Strange that they'd bother to update it after months of no activity and then drop it less than a month later. Maybe it's something do do with the ending of that phase of the national broadband scheme? I wonder if there are any more upgrades going ahead now?

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Zith

It was probably a bit embarassing having the history of exchange rollouts there. You could see that the previous enabled lot was September last year. Now you have to use that my eircom thing which will only tell you about your own exchange from what I can see. So no general lookup of exchanges any more...

Advertisement