Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bassist available

Options
  • 12-05-2011 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭

Bass player available in Dublin area, looking to join covers band or fusion/rnb/hiphop project. Late thirties, good gear, own transport. 20 yrs of experience. Check out my myspace for samples.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Weezer84

Pm'd

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭AndyTheDude

still looking

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 DeclanMoran

Hi Andy. I'm a guitarist looking to start a rock trio to play music with a lot of improvisation that would incorporate blues, rock, funk and country influences. I'm looking to meet interested musicians who are comfortable with improvisation, and with extended chord patterns. My own influences are mostly blues-rock guitarists like Eric Clapton, Jimi Hendrix and Jimmy Page, as well as traditional blues players like B.B. and Albert King, slide players like Duane Allman and Ry cooder, and fingerpickers like Robert Johnson and Mark Knopfler. If you're interested, I'd love to hear from you.
    Declan

Hi Andy. I'm a guitarist looking to start a rock trio to play music with a lot of improvisation that would incorporate blues, rock, funk and country influences. I'm looking to meet interested musicians who are comfortable with improvisation, and with extended chord patterns. My own influences are mostly blues-rock guitarists like Eric Clapton, Jimi Hendrix and Jimmy Page, as well as traditional blues players like B.B. and Albert King, slide players like Duane Allman and Ry cooder, and fingerpickers like Robert Johnson and Mark Knopfler. If you're interested, I'd love to hear from you.
    Declan

Thanks for the reply. Blues is not my cup of tea, I wouldn't be the biggest fan of country music either... Good luck with your search, mate.

Bassist, 37yo available for covers band. 20 yrs of experience, good gear and own transport. Dublin area.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Threads merged.

AndyTheDude: Please don't create duplicate threads on the same topic. Dziękuję bardzo ;)

bump

Advertisement