Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is good for sea fishing.Any trip reports.

Options
  • 12-05-2011 6:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭

Around dublin ...wicklow.Going out tommorrow with some freshly dug up king rag. any suggestions on where to go not to far from Dublin. will drive an hour or so to find a good spot.
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭pppspecial

was told to try brittas bay any other suggestions. going to try their tommorrow and hopefully provide a trip report for all. i expect dog dog and more dog.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Kilmore Quay Wexford off around the Saltees - Try the bates lads down there or -

http://www.kilmoreseaangling.com/

Loadsa info here -

http://www.anirishanglersworld.com/index.php/angling/angling-marks/kilmore-quay-co-wexford/

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Ah feck sorry I just saw that you needed around Dublin Wicklow, some info on that second website for greystones and kilcoole.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

Go a bit further to the Wexford Beaches

Myself and a friend had 3 Bass and a rake of pup Smoothounds last night

Also Arklow will fish well on a rising tide with plenty of flats and other bits and pieces
    Spent a couple of hours there yesterday afternoon and it wasnt a wasted stop

Best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Cdub

Arklow is a good bet , fair few flats being caught at the moment, suit the rag bait.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 The Hare

in wexford Town tomorrow....going to bring the rod...any suggestions around the area please??

Advertisement